Beginners Macramé – Making a Macramé Plant Hanger with Christy Davies
Saturday April 27th 2019, 1.00pm to 3.00pm
Christy Davies, designer/maker at Fronissa and Fronissa Décor, will introduce the basic/core knots of Macramé to create a hanger (to hang either plants, bowls, candles…the possibilities are endless). These core knots will enable you to have a few knots in your ‘arsenal’ to make your own creations.
£25 per person includes all materials along with a complimentary glass of fizz or orange juice
- Setting up your project using the provided cotton cord and wooden rings.
- The ‘core’ knots which will make up the hanger.
- Finishing off your project.
I will be guiding you through the process of making a hanger from start to finish using a variety of knots which will enable you to go away and start designing your own hangers and macramé pieces.
Standard Workshop Rules
- Children under the age of 13 will need to be accompanied by an adult.
- You don’t need to bring anything, just yourselves!
- There will be an opportunity to purchase cotton cord and wooden hoops if you wanted to continue creating macramé at home.